Finger Lakes Premier Properties, the largest lakefront property manager and real estate sales company in the region, is currently seeking to fill a Maintenance Technician position.
The ideal candidate will excel at maintaining standards of quality and accuracy. They will be driven, determined and self-disciplined to achieve high quality performance in a fast-paced environment.
Maintenance Technicians will work collaboratively with all employees, guests, owners, and other FLPP stakeholders to support the company’s goals through superior property maintenance and guest service. Responsible for ensuring all established maintenance procedures and guidelines are followed and maintains consistently high-quality maintenance services. Delivers personalized service that attends to every guest’s and owner’s need, and meets or exceeds all service standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitates high-quality maintenance services, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, and HVAC systems: follows established methods and procedures to ensure all arrival and departure maintenance tasks are completed in an accurate and efficient manner: adheres to all unit maintenance standards.
- Monitors and maintains all homes and facilities per established standards, including landscaping and refuse/trash areas.
- Accurately completes required documentations: submits to maintenance manager at the end of every shift.
- Promptly follows up on all maintenance requests and concerns reported by maintenance manager, inspectors, guests, and owners.
- Documents and reports all maintenance and safety concerns to maintenance manager in a timely manner.
- Maintains compliance with all company, local, city, state and federal guidelines.
- Maintains a presentable and functioning personal vehicle: follows all safety standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills in property maintenance and repair, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, HVAC and related activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially communication, attention to detail, and problem solving.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some weekends and holidays.
- Reports all suspicious persons, activities or hazardous conditions to Manager.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- One year of relevant experience, preferably in the vacation ownership or hospitality industry.
- Reliable transportation and a valid NYS driver’s license that meets our insurance carrier's criteria to drive a company vehicle.