Lamoreaux Landing Wine Cellars
Tasting Room Associate
We are looking for dependable, friendly, and energetic people to join our tasting room staff!
With the Finger Lakes Region growing in popularity, our customers are increasingly visiting from all around the state, the country, and even the world. Working at our winery offers many opportunities to expand your knowledge of wine in the Finger Lakes and beyond. The tasting room is open 10-5 Mon-Sat and 12-5 Sun. Some events occur outside of these hours, and the best applicants will have weekend availability and flexibility in their schedule. We offer flexibility in scheduling in return.
Applicants should possess the ability to:
- Engage in friendly, courteous customer interactions that exceed customer expectations for the wine tasting experience
- Share general tourism information of the surrounding area
- Learn general wine knowledge and enthusiasm for wine: grape varieties, wine faults, wine regions, wine and food pairing
- Keep tasting areas clean and organized
- Accurately and efficiently work cash register
- Complete other duties as assigned by Tasting Room Manager
- Be able to lift 40 pounds repeatedly
Must be over 21 years of age
Job Type: Part-time
If you would like to join our team as a Tasting Room Associate, email your resume, including 3 professional references, to email@example.com, or stop by our winery to fill out an application.
|Business Name:||Lamoreaux Landing Wine Cellars|
|Street:||9224 Route 414|
|City/State/Zip:||Lodi, NY 14860|
|Local Phone:||(607) 582-6011|